ArtRage 2 Free contains all the features of ArtRage 1, with all the speed improvements we've made in the ArtRage 2 technology. It still lets you create, save, and print as many pictures as you like and doesn't limit their size. It has better support for a wider range of tablets, and we've even thrown in some new features for good measure. ArtRage 2 Full contains four new paint tools, the ability to paint on multiple layers, metallic paint, and a long list of additional features.
Ever wanted to play with paint?
Each of the tools in ArtRage is designed to work like its real world counterpart (minus the smell of paint thinners, and that piece of glitter you just can’t get out of the carpet).
Thick paint smears and blends, pencils and chalks smudge, and markers work just like they do in the real world. Many of the tools can be adjusted to give different effects. You can paint with thinned oils, use wet or dry markers, soften your pencil and control the hardness of the crayon, and much more.
ArtRage makes it easy to recreate photos or other images using its paint tools. When you load a Tracing Image the original is projected on to your canvas so that you can use it as a guide while you sketch and paint.
Better still, you can tell ArtRage to choose the correct colour for you, so that when you start to paint you know the colour you’re getting is the right one for where you’re painting in the image.
- Layers: Paint on transparent layers to build up more complex images without the paint blending with your underlying work. The texture of the underlying paint will still show through, as if it were dry on your canvas.
- PSD Support: Import and export PSD files, with their layers intact.
- Custom Colors: Load and save custom color set and colour pickers to fine tune your colour work.
- Crop & Resize: Crop and resize your paintings during work.
- Simple, Intuitive Interface: The ArtRage interface is easy to understand and doesn’t get in the way of your work. In fact, it even gets out of the way while you’re painting...
- Tablet Support: ArtRage uses your tablet’s pressure and tilt support where available.
- Tool Cursors: Every tool has a cursor that tells you exactly how big the tool head is, to make it easier to see what’s going to be applied.
- Multi-Monitor Support: ArtRage supports multi-monitor systems.
Ambient Design Download Page