Breathe more life into your favorite memories with Photo Story 3 for Windows® by adding motion, effects, music, and more to your digital photos.
Get pictures onto your PC in a snap with Windows XP: Easily transfer
your photos to your PC from a wide array of digital cameras and scanners.
Start your story: Choose pictures from your PC or online collection
and organize them in an easy-to-understand storybook.
Improve the look of your photos: Automatically remove red-eye, correct
lighting, and color imperfections with Smart Re-touch. Customize your images
with ease - rotate, crop and more.
Bring photos to life
Add excitement with motion: Let Photo Story animate your photos
automatically or create your own effects with pan and zoom options. And
transitions, captions, and titles give your story a professional look.
Voice your own story: Personalize your creations by enhancing the
story with commentary captured in your own voice.
Arrange your own score: Create a soundtrack using your music library,
or compose original tunes with only a few clicks using create music feature.
Reach loved ones online: Photo Story reduces the size of your photos
without losing quality, so sharing your creations via the Web or e-mail is
simple - Photo Stories make a perfect gift.
Watch it at home: Enjoy your stories on any PC with Windows Media
Player 7 or higher - or with the ease of a remote control with Windows XP Media
Center Edition 2005.
Take it on the road: Enjoy your photos on portable devices which
support Windows Media® Player 10 mobile
The following hardware and software are required to run Microsoft Photo Story
3 for Windows:
- Personal computer with an Intel P3 700-megahertz (MHz) or
equivalent processor, an Intel P4 1.7-gigahertz (GHz) or equivalent processor
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM, 512 MB of RAM or more
- 400 MB of available hard disk space.
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Windows XP Professional,
Windows XP Media Center Edition, or Windows XP Tablet PC Edition.
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 10.
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or later.
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter
- Windows XP™ compatible sound card and speakers.
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
- Microphone to record narration.
Microsoft Download Page