Fujifilm release 2014 and early 2015 roadmap for X mount lenses
Fujifilm Corporation (President: Shigehiro
Nakajima) has released its latest roadmap for X mount lenses, adding
five new lenses including four zoom lenses to the lineup of X mount
Since they were introduced in January 2012, the X mount series of
lenses have boasted advanced resolution to all corners of the image, and
fast aperture across their focal lengths. They produce sharp images and
beautiful bokeh which expands users’ expressive potential.
The latest roadmap shows that the lineup will be enhanced with the
introduction of the following lenses throughout 2014 and early 2015:
1. A high speed wide angle prime lens (Focal length and Aperture TBC)
2. A bright XF50-140mmF2.8 R OIS tele-photo zoom
3. A bright XF16-55mmF2.8 R OIS standard zoom lens
4. A super telephoto zoom lens (Focal length and Aperture TBC)
5. A high magnification XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R OIS zoom lens
This will bring the total number of lenses in the X mount lineup to seventeen.
Fujifilm will continue to integrate the rich optical expressions made
possible by the X mount lens series with the company’s color
reproduction and other image processing technologies to further expand
its photographic offering.