Travel light. Shoot fast. Capture the moment! The FUJIFILM XF1 is the latest introduction to the award winning X-Series line of digital cameras, and is an incredibly versatile camera that gives you the highest level in image quality along with high speed performance, all in a compact, sleek form factor with retro looks.
- Pocketable, premium, camera available in 3 stunning colors (Black, Tan, Red)
- 12 MP 2/3" EXR-CMOS sensor with EXR-Auto
- Fast processing and response times
- Manual 4x FUJINON optical zoom (25-100mm equivalent to 35mm on a 35mm camera) and up to a total 8x zoom using the Intelligent Digital Zoom
- F1.8 (wide) - F4.9 (telephoto)
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Full manual controls
- A bright, sharp, 3.0-inch/460K dot premium clear LCD monitor
- ISO 100 – 12,800 (ISO 4000,5000, 6400 M Mode or Smaller, ISO 12,800 S Mode)
- Macro shooting to 3cm
- Motion Panorama 360 for seamless panoramic shots in a snap
- Artistic effects including 11 "Advanced filters" and 5 "Film simulation modes" for additional creative expression, plus an individual shutter 3D shooting option to create a 3D effect from 2 x 2D shots
- In-camera RAW converter
- Full HD movie recording with the ability to zoom and to take photographs during movie recording. Now also with Automatic Scene Recognition for even better results when videoing
- A range of retro style coordinating cases will be available to complement the XF1
- Approximately 300 shots per battery charge
The large 2/3-Inch 12MP EXR CMOS sensor and EXR Processor have been precisely paired up in the XF1 to provide the best image quality and fastest performance possible. With fast Auto Focus even in low light and high speed continuous shooting up to 11frames per second, you never have to worry about missing a shot.
The XF1 has a bright Fujinon F1.8-4.9 wide angle manual zoom lens (25 100mm equivalent) that helps produce amazing images even in low light conditions, as well as beautiful booked (blurred background) effects that are almost unheard of in a compact camera. Beyond producing superb clarity from edge to edge, the 4x manual zoom lens ring actually doubles as the on/off power switch and offers 3 unique camera positions: from fully retracted (easily slide into your pocket or purse for easy portability), to a locked Standby mode (ready in an instant, but save some battery power while you're not actively shooting) to Shooting mode.
The multi-faceted lens offers high speed operation (0.55sec startup in quick start mode) and quick/precise zoom control. The stylish XF1 body combines a lightweight and durable aluminum body along with synthetic leather covering to enhance the overall look and feel of the camera.
- The new XF1 has a bold design, advanced technology and amazing F1.8 lens that brings excitement back to compact cameras
The XF1 combines the new amazingly fast FUJINON F1.8 wide angle lens with a large 2/3-inch 12 Megapixel EXR CMOS sensor that delivers extraordinary image quality, all in a remarkable design that is unlike any other camera.
- First class lens for razor-sharp results
The XF1 features a newly-developed, high-definition FUJINON 25mm wide angle F1.8 lens with 4x manual zoom lens. The lens has new HT-EBC (High-Transmittance EBC) coating on all lens surfaces that dramatically reduces flare for crystal clear images, as well as image stabilization to eliminate camera shake without compromising resolution around the edges of the image. With this extraordinary lens, the XF1 can shoot in low light without boosting sensitivity by using high shutter speeds to prevent camera shake and stop subject motion – all without the need for flash.
- Discover the beauty of f/1.8 at night
The XF1's fast f/1.8 lens allows poorly-lit subjects to be photographed without raising sensitivity levels, keeping noise to a minimum. Its aperture of f/1.8 with a construction that features 7 lens elements in 6 groups. All elements are subjected to Electron Beam Coating process.
- Manual feel with all-new GUI
- The XF1 has an all new on-screen menu dial that allows users to gain full control of the camera's extensive manual shooting controls.
- The on-screen menu dial is fully customizable, and allows for quick setting adjustments and selections.
- The programmable E-Fn button can be assigned up to six functions, allowing for smooth manual control via the bright, 3.0-inch (460k dot premium clear) LCD monitor.
- The XF1 also features a programmable function button for fast one-click setting access.